VMware Fusion: Powerfully Simple Virtual Machines for Mac. VMware Fusion gives Mac users the power to run Windows on Mac along with hundreds of other operating systems side by side with Mac applications, without rebooting. Fusion is simple enough for home users and powerful enough for IT professionals, developers and businesses.
Your VMware Fusion 11 license entitles you to 18 months of complimentary email support from the date of product registration. Telephone support is available by purchasing Per Incident Support (for all Fusion customers) or Basic Support (for Fusion 11 Pro customers only with a minimum quantity of 10) from the VMware Online Store .
Your VMware Fusion 10 license entitles you to 18 months of complimentary email support from the date of product registration. Telephone support is available by purchasing Per Incident Support (for all Fusion customers) or Basic Support (for Fusion 10 Pro customers only with a minimum quantity of 10) from the VMware Online Store.
· VMware Fusion 10 Pro and VMware Fusion 10 are expected to be available in October 2017, from vmware.com for $159 and $79 respectively. VMware Fusion 10 Pro is also available from VMware partners and distributors. Fusion 8.5 customers can upgrade to Fusion 10 Pro for only $119 and to Fusion 10 for $49 at the VMware online store.
· VMware Fusion 10 Pro is a complete environment to run multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Netware, Solaris and other operating systems on your Macintosh device. After installing the operating system on the virtual machine, you will be easily able to run all the applications for different operating systems on your Mac.
· Fusion 10 now provides a TPM 2.0 compatible virtual Trusted Platform Module for use with advanced security and encryption technologies, such as BitLocker. VMware Hardware version 14. Secure Boot, Fusion 10 introduces UEFI Secure Boot support for virtual machines. UEFI Secure Boot is a mechanism ensuring only trusted code is loaded by the UEFI ...
· In both cases I first updated the VMWare tools to the matching (latest) version of Fusion 11. For the Win 10 VM I was using the UEFI bootloader (without the "secure" option) and for the Win Server 2012 machine, I had to use the legacy bootloader (I first tried the UEFI bootloader as well, but that one resulted in errors during boot time).
· VMware Fusion and Fusion Pro – virtualization software for running Windows, Linux, and other systems on a Mac without rebooting.The latest version includes full support for Windows 10, macOS Mojave, and the latest Macs, including the 18-core iMac Pro and MacBook Pro with 6 …
· Re: VMware Fusion for Mac 10.13 High Sierra Support billearl Jun 29, 2017 4:18 PM ( in response to dariusd ) I just installed macOS 10.13 for the first time on my iMac (27", late-2013).
VMware Fusion delivers the ultimate ‘Windows-on-Mac’ experience, and is recommended for home users who are looking for the easiest, fastest and most reliable way …
Work as though everything depended on you, and pray as though everything depended on God.