Below are the steps on how to uninstall CleanMyMac manually on your Mac:
Steps on how to completely uninstall CleanMyMac X: Launch App Cleaner & Uninstaller. It will scan all applications on your Mac. Select CleanMyMac X and …
Open CleanMyMac X. Proceed to the Uninstaller module. Find CleanMyMac X in the list of apps found by the module. Click Complete Removal in the Smart Selector panel to mark the application file and all it related items for removal. Click Uninstall. Confirm that you are going to remove the app in the newly appeared message.
· Below are the steps on how to uninstall CleanMyMac manually on your Mac: Close the application and all the processes that are still working on the background. Move CleanMyMac to Trash: Go to Finder → Application folder → CleanMyMac → Select “Move to Trash” or use the Delete... Go to the Library ...
· Open CleanMyMac 2. Proceed to the Uninstaller module. Find CleanMyMac 2 in the list of apps found by the module. Click Complete Removal in the Smart Selector panel to mark the application file and all it related items for removal. Click Uninstall. Confirm that you are going to remove the app in the newly appeared message.
· How to Remove CleanMyMac. Now, there are many different methods of removing CleanMyMac from your computer. One way is to use CleanMyMac 3’s own built in uninstaller module, which is, in fact, quite efficient. Here is how it works: Fire up CleanMyMac 3. Click on the Uninstaller module. You should see CleanMyMac listed in the apps found by this ...
· Using CleanMyMac's Uninstaller is a better way to remove an application completely from your Mac, even if it's CleanMyMac itself. Here's how you do that: Open CleanMyMac 3. Proceed to the Uninstaller module. Find and select CleanMyMac 3 in the list of apps found by the module. Click Uninstall.
· What you need to do to completely remove CleanMyMac 2 and all of its components (including the one responsible with cleanup nags), is to re-download CleanMyMac and use it on itself to erase the app.
To remove apps from Mac the easy way with CleanMyMac X follow these steps: Launch CleanMyMac and go to the Uninstaller tab; Click View All Applications; Select any app you want to remove completely; Click Uninstall to remove 100% of the app from your Mac
· Read more about different versions of CleanMyMac X. Shredder is a simple way to delete any files you no longer need in either a secure or ordinary way. Just drop them onto the module and, be sure, it will do the task even if Finder fails. Immediate removal. By default, CleanMyMac offers to remove files in a regular, quick, and reliable way.
· 2. Using CleanMyMac X . CleanMyMac is the most recommended and efficient app uninstaller that uninstalls all of your app data completely with just a single click. Why CleanMyMac X? There are tons of app uninstallers are available in the market for Mac users. But among them, most of the Mac experts recommend CleanMyMac X. Because: It is free to use.
The biggest problem with perfection is what to do with all the unused erasers