Pixelmator Photo is a powerful, beautiful, and easy to use photo editor for iPad. It features a collection of nondestructive, desktop-class photo editing tools, a set of stunning, machine learning-enhanced film emulation presets, a magical Repair tool to remove unwanted objects from your photos, support for editing RAW images, and more.
· In September 2020, the Pixelmator Team released a new version that includes a neat new feature. It's time to look at Pixelmator Photo again, to update this review and to compare Pixelmator Photo vs. Lightroom Mobile. First, let's have a look at how the original Pixelmator App for iPhone and iPad and Pixelmator Photo relate to each other.
· Called Pixelmator Photo, the app competes against the likes of Adobe’s Lightroom CC for iPad. “Pixelmator Photo is a powerful, beautiful, and easy to use photo editor for iPad,” Pixelmator says.
· Pixelmator Pro 1.4 ‘Hummingbird’ adds a slew of useful new features, but the biggest news is the addition of an Apple Photos extension that turns Apple’s built-in photos app into a full ...
The biggest selling point is that version 1.4—“Hummingbird”—comes with an extension that makes Pixelmator Pro’s full suite of editing tools available inside Apple Photos. That’s great news for anyone heavily invested in Apple’s photo-organizing app, which—until now—lacked the RAW editing features of programs like Lightroom.
Earlier today, popular macOS Photoshop alternative Pixelmator Pro just released a major update.Pixelmator Pro 1.4 ‘Hummingbird’ adds a slew of useful new features, but the biggest news is the addition of an Apple Photos extension that turns Apple’s built-in photos app into a full-blown editing suite by integrating all of Pixelmator’s features.
· My pixelmator can open nikon’s nef it’s ok. Perhaps you can integrate a raw module (like camera raw) directly or a plugin. And see with nikon and canon because they are a free app for that (nikon capture nxd – and the same with canon)… thanks. 6 years ago Reply
Lightroom has over 900 lens profiles from all kinds of manufacturers, including major lens brands like Canon, Nikon, Leica, Pentax, Ricoh, etc. You can see the full list of supported lenses here. Lens profiles will in most cases speed up the process of correcting lens distortion down to 1-2 clicks.
· With Pixelmator, you can make adjustments, add effects, and do pretty much anything else you'd expect to be able to do with an image editing program. ... Within the app, you can do everything from editing RAW images to creating multi-layer compositions (and much, much more). The fun doesn't stop there, though. ... Pack up your Nikon D3400 kit ...
Pixelmator Pro is definitely the ‘new’ kid on the block getting all the attention in the wake of the introduction of Affinity photo. Love it or hate the design, it is very similar to the latest macOs applications even behaving like Apple’s own Photos app – with your work front and center and the tools hiding away until you need them.
Always hold your head up, but keep your nose at a friendly level.