· Crossover 12.2.0; Mac OSX 10.8.3. Just finished playing Icewind Dale Complete, and before that NWN 1 Complete, Icewind Dale 2 Complete, and PS: Torment. All from GOG.
· Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete installation problem. I turned off the downloader, but it shows six different parts to the download.
· Re: Problem installing Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete (GOG) - works on CrossOver « Reply #1 on: July 10, 2019, 05:27:08 PM » I’m guessing your using a provided port, instead try making a custom port and installing the game that way instead.
Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete includes the original game, and three expansions: Mask of the Betrayer, Storm of Zehir, and Mysteries of Westgate. Create and host your own solo and multiplayer D&D adventures using the improved Neverwinter Nights 2 Toolset. Rediscover many familiar locations and reunite with your companions from the Neverwinter ...
· This week on GOG sees the launch of a few good, new games (GNGs) and of course some decent, old games (DOGs) on Mac and PC. ... while classics Neverwinter Nights 2: Complete and Conquest: Frontier ...
Game Details: Welcome to the “Neverwinter Nights 2 (complete Edition)” for Mac game page. This page contains information + tools how to port Neverwinter Nights 2 (complete Edition) so you can play it on your Mac just like a normal application using Crossover.So if you haven’t Crossover yet, then sign up here and buy the program or if you want to test it first, for the 14 days trial.
· 2) After installing PlayOnMac, choose to install an app, then check the "Testing" checkbox. Find the "GOG.com - Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete" entry and install the game by pointing it to your downloaded GOG installer. 3) From here you could try to just play the PC version via PlayOnMac. It might work great... but I haven't tested it.
#!/bin/bash # Date : (2013-04-07 16-50) # Last revision : see changelog # Wine version used : 3.0.3 # Distribution used to test : Debian Sid (Unstable) # Author : Pierre Etchemaite [email protected] # Script licence : GPL v.2 # Program licence : Retail # Depend : # # CHANGELOG # [Pierre Etchemaite] (2013-04-07 16-50) # Initial script, for the GOG release.
Tempted to pick this up. Dying for a half decent rpg. Played the main campaign and thought it was alright, fairly bland got bored before the end.
Work as though everything depended on you, and pray as though everything depended on God.