· I installed Mac OS X Mojave Beta 5, and now when I start a VMWare Fusion guest (Windows 10) my keyboard and mouse are not working in the guest. When I was using OS X Mojave Beta 4, they worked fine. Any thoughts on a solution to get my keyboard and mouse to start working again?
· [Solved] Keyboard and Mouse not working in VMWare Fusion other video clip https://youtu.be/eFXJQoRAFGI [SOLVED] VMware could not open /dev/vmmon broken pipe ...
If your mouse moves in the virtual machine but the mouse clicks are not being recognized, see Mouse clicks are not recognized in a VMware Fusion virtual machine (2010041). If you are using a wireless mouse or keyboard, ensure that you have not connected it to the virtual machine.
· After macOS Mojave Beta 5, my guest OS running on VMware Fusion stop working. I cannot type any command through Linux command line interface and I cannot use any mouse and keyboard on Windows ...
After upgrading my MacBook to latest macOS (Mojave version 10.14) i encountered a problem with my VMware Fusion (version 10.1.3) VMs. Was about to write a small problem but it’s really a big problem since both the keayboard and mouse stopped working:) I couldn’t do anything within my VMs apart from e.g. sending Ctrl-Alt-Del via the Fusion meny.
· PROBLEM: On both computers, windows loads up fine. However, I am unable to use my mouse. The icon shows and moves around the screen but I am unable to click on any windows desktop icons and I am unable to right-click option on the mouse to work. I can move the mouse to the top of the screen and select the menu to restart, shut down e.c.t.
Automatic mouse release doesn't work aynmore (Fusion 6.0.2, Windows 7, OSX 10.9.2) Hi, in the past (prior to Fusion 5) whenever i installed a copy of windows (no matter which version) after installing VMWare tools i got automatic mouse release instantly.
I install VMWare fusion in my mac book pro, and use it to manage Windows, Linux virtual machine normally. But when i upgrade MacOS version to Mojave and start the VMWare fusion guest OS, i find that the keyboard and mouse are not working properly as normal. This article will tell you how to resolve … VMWare Fusion Keyboard / Mouse Not Working On MacOS Mojave Read More »
Using ESX6.5 I build a new Windows VM, and theres no mouse, web client has nothing, try the VMRC then I get a mouse pointer, but it’s as responsive as trying to play chess with a firehose! Once you install VMware tools it’s fine, but here’s the problem – try installing VMware tools with no mouse!
· Afternoon All, I hope you can help me with my strange problem. I am trying to create a virtual machine on ESXi 6.5 using a Win 7 Pro x64 ISO but when the first configuration window appears where you select language and country I see a rather large white pointer in the middle of the screen but it doesn't move, I've tried to 'release' the cursor but nothing happens. What I can see is a tiny dot ...
Doing you best is more important than being the best.