Below are the steps on how to uninstall CleanMyMac manually on your Mac:
· 1. Open CleanMyMac 2. 2. Proceed to the Uninstaller module. 3. Find CleanMyMac 2 in the list of apps found by the module. 4.
Steps on how to completely uninstall CleanMyMac X: Launch App Cleaner & Uninstaller. It will scan all applications on your Mac. Select CleanMyMac X and …
Open the Applications folder in the Finder (if it doesn’t appear in the sidebar, go to the Menu Bar, open the “Go” menu, and select Applications in the list), search for CleanMyMac 2 application by typing its name in the search field, and then drag it to the Trash (in the dock) to begin the uninstall process.
From here you can unsubscribe or cancel your subscription of the CleanMyMac application. Part 2. How To Uninstall CleanMyMac Manually? Since you’ve canceled the subscription, you now need to uninstall CleanMyMac on your Mac device just simply follow the under steps to easily uninstall CleanMyMac completely.
· Below are the steps on how to uninstall CleanMyMac manually on your Mac: Close the application and all the processes that are still working on the background. Move CleanMyMac to Trash: Go to Finder → Application folder → CleanMyMac → Select “Move to Trash” or use the Delete... Go to the Library ...
· To remove CleanMyMac 2 from your Mac: Open CleanMyMac 2. Proceed to the Uninstaller module. Find CleanMyMac 2 in the list of apps found by the module. Click Complete Removal in the Smart Selector panel to mark the application file and all it related items for removal. Click Uninstall.
· Now, there are many different methods of removing CleanMyMac from your computer. One way is to use CleanMyMac 3’s own built in uninstaller module, which is, in fact, quite efficient. Here is how it works: Fire up CleanMyMac 3. Click on the Uninstaller module. You should see CleanMyMac listed in the apps found by this module.
Open CleanMyMac X and go to Uninstaller. Find and select CleanMyMac X in the list of apps. Click Uninstall. CleanMyMac will remove itself leaving no leftovers on your Mac. We hope you’re just moving CleanMyMac to another computer, but if you really decided to get rid of it, please let us know the reason.
· 1) Launch the CleanMyMac from the button and go to the tab called ‘Uninstaller’. 2) Click the option View All applications. 3) Choose any of the apps you want for removing completely. 4) Click the Uninstall option to remove 100% of the app from the …
· Here's how you do that: Open CleanMyMac 3. Proceed to the Uninstaller module. Find and select CleanMyMac 3 in the list of apps found by the module. Click Uninstall.
Work as though everything depended on you, and pray as though everything depended on God.