· Star of TV's 'The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp,' Hugh O'Brian, Dead At 91
· This Footage of a Gay Pool Party in 1945 Inspired a New Documentary. ... dancing with one another and kissing at a private pool party in 1945, ephemeral freedom radiating from them.
This blog has fortunately been backed up. We will only have access for a few more days, as the computer that Google will recognise has a very limited 'life span' - so a new version of this blog will be established - also entitled 'Gay Eroticism', and this current blog will have no further additions or updates.
· Hello Everyone Welcome Back To My Channel Chanthon YT If you like our videos: Please Subscribe to get more Next Video OK. I love you all fans. I'm …
· Singer’s pool parties have been a topic of discussion in gay entertainment circles for years. Some parties, co-hosted with fellow out director Roland Emmerich, have featured more than a thousand ...
At Their Best. “i think in like 5 years shawn mendes is going to be the sexiest man alive”
· An all male pool party, with many fit high school and college age young men and old guard Hollywood gay men and their peers. At age 17 my friend didn't know who most of the old guard people were, but he appreciated later that Walter Pidgeon, Billy …
· Gay Atlanta's long goodbye to summer has already started, and so have the last round of the season's signature events.No not beer busts; calm down. Say so long to pool parties with this collection of eye candy. Even if you didn’t get tickets to the sold-out Ready 4 Hope AIDS Walk Pool Bash on Saturday, you’re still likely to get a poolside invite between now and Labor Day.
· Baby superhero pees in pool ..... - Duration: 1:09. TONEZ Recommended for you. 1:09. Marvel Boys Ultimate Spide-Man Underwear Review - Duration: 4:30. Open Box Reviews Recommended for you.
The Beatles lounge by the pool in 1964. Only Paul McCartney got the Speedo memo. Lyle Waggoner of "The Carol Burnett Show" in Hawaii in 1988. Brian Jones and Keith Richards cover up a little thigh at the beach in 1965. James Caan at Hugh Hefner's Los Angeles estate in 1977.
Always hold your head up, but keep your nose at a friendly level.