Steps on how to completely uninstall CleanMyMac X: Launch App Cleaner & Uninstaller. It will scan all applications on your Mac. Select CleanMyMac X and click to remove it. Confirm the action. If you have already removed CleanMyMac X using the manual method, check for its leftovers. Switch to the Remaining Files section from the sidebar.
The easiest way is to use the self-uninstallation of CleanMyMac X Beta and then get the latest live version. Do the following: 1. Open your CleanMyMac X and go to the Uninstaller module. 2. Find and select CleanMyMac X from the list, click Uninstall, and follow the prompts. 3. Download and install the latest official version.
I am trying to uninstall a program but I get a message saying that I do not have permission to do so. It says that only the administrator can do so. Even though I am the administrator, I still cannot uninstall …
· Update: since macOS 10.13, CleanMyMac cannot uninstall iTunes due to the system restrictions in High Sierra. CleanMyMac can still uninstall iTunes in earlier macOS versions e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, etc., however, starting from macOS High Sierra, the only solution would be to reset your Mac to default settings. How to Reinstall iTunes to Your Mac
· Uninstall the right way to keep your PC clean. Most Windows apps come with their own uninstallers — except they don’t always remove the entire program and leave behind useless cache files or toolbars. With CleanMyPC Multi Uninstaller, you get rid of several apps at a time along with all their leftovers that are typically overlooked.
· Come with us and check out 10 ways you can cleanly uninstall apps, batch remove old software, excise items that won't uninstall, and even erase pre-installed Windows components for good.
· Click on start , click on run, type regedit, and when it opens click on HKey local machine, Software, Microsoft, Windows, Current Version, click on the plus sign for uninstall and it opens all the ...
· With IObit Uninstaller you can search for installed software, find and remove the programs taking up the most space or the ones you hardly use, uninstall browser toolbars and plugins, remove downloads made from Windows Update, and even see which of your programs could be updated to a newer version. The best feature in IObit Uninstaller is the right-click context menu integration.
There are files and folders in Windows that even an administrator cannot access or modify. To do that you need to take ownership of the object and then give yourself full control of it. Here are 6 free tools that can do that in just a few mouse clicks.
Everything has its beauty--but not everyone sees it.