· I am trying to uninstall a program but I get a message saying that I do not have permission to do so. It says that only the administrator can do so. Even though I am the administrator, I still cannot uninstall the program.
· Select a program, and then click Uninstall. Some programs include the option to change or repair the program in addition to uninstalling it. but many simply offer the option to uninstall. To change a program, click Change or Repair. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
· Using CleanMyMac's Uninstaller is a better way to remove an application completely from your Mac, even if it's CleanMyMac itself. Here's how you do that: Open CleanMyMac 3. Proceed to the Uninstaller module. Find and select CleanMyMac 3 in the list of apps found by the module. Click Uninstall.
The easiest way is to use the self-uninstallation of CleanMyMac X Beta and then get the latest live version. Do the following: 1. Open your CleanMyMac X and go to the Uninstaller module. 2. Find and select CleanMyMac X from the list, click Uninstall, and follow the prompts. 3. Download and install the latest official version.
· With IObit Uninstaller you can search for installed software, find and remove the programs taking up the most space or the ones you hardly use, uninstall browser toolbars and plugins, remove downloads made from Windows Update, and even see which of your programs could be updated to a newer version. The best feature in IObit Uninstaller is the right-click context menu integration.
· Open the Start Menu. Click on Settings. Click on System. Click on Apps & features in the left pane of the window. In the right pane, locate and click on the application you want to uninstall to select it. Click on Uninstall. Click on the Uninstall button that pops up. Go through the uninstallation utility by following the onscreen instructions, and the program will be uninstalled.
· When you uncheck the box, you’ll get a warning box where you’ll have to choose from Add or Remove. Go ahead and click on Add . Now a normal folder that is deletable should look something like above with SYSTEM, Administrators and the user (Aseem) having Full Control with the Type set to Allow .
· I have some code that will search the registry for specified software, and return the UninstallString. I am trying to make this into a script that will uninstall various software. For example, this: Get-ChildItem -Path HKLM:\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall, HKLM:\SOFTWARE ... · Okay, this seems to work for me (testing locally only ...
6 Easy Ways to Uninstall Programs in Windows 10. Windows 10 offers several ways to delete unwanted software, but there are also several third-party programs that make hard drive cleanup a little ...
CleanMyMac is a powerful Mac cleaner, speed booster, and health guard, designed to help your Mac run at full throttle again. Remove large and old files, uninstall apps, and …
Everything has its beauty--but not everyone sees it.