· CleanMyMac 3 takes care of the general Photos cache and its Faces cache too. This data is completely safe to remove because it's naturally …
Is CleanMyMac 3 safe? In the duration that the app has been in use, there have been no major security concerns or issues that have been reported by its users. This means that this application is safe to use. In summary, CleanMyMac 3 version uses the latest Safety Database which has a considerable list of rules.
Despite CleanMyMac 3 is not a dangerous app, users are advised to resolve their issues in the manual mode before resorting to any third-party applications. Unlike the above example, the MacKeeper app is a scam application capable of causing serious damage to your Mac.
· CleanMyMac is not just safe; it’s very easy to use. Once you launch it on your Mac, you just hit the Scan button so that it can search your hard drive for all the inactive files hiding in your hard drive. Once the scanning is done, all those files will appear on your screen. You decide whether to delete them or not.
· CleanMyMac 3 will help you understand how your Mac is performing. Just load up the Dashboard and check what’s going on inside your system, including RAM usage, battery health, disk space, and more. And if there’s a problem with your Mac, CleanMyMac will inform you immediately and help you with the fix. Monitor CPU usage; Check battery health
· Hi ds, "Yes it's safe or else it would have been yanked". Not true, see the horrible zeobit 911combo in the appstore. Hi Kaweesha, The CleanMyMac is not the same as a registry cleaner in Windows, it cleans out caches. Never think "windows" when using mac. The mac takes care of itself: it cleans itself on a daily, weekly and monthly basis ...
· I agree! I've been using cleanmymac since 2010. It's been great, but yeah I agree with others saying its not necessary. All in all, it's good at what it does. Has a lot of extra features that the other cleaners don't have (to my knowledge) i.e the reset app feature which resets the app to a like new state which comes in handy from time to time.
· This functionality isn’t part of the trial version and is therefore not present in our CleanMyMac free review. Files. The CleanMyMac app offers 3 options to manage your files. The first option is managing your large and old files, the second one is the shredder, and the third is a new addition, called the Space Lens.
According to VirusTotal and other antivirus programs, CleanMyMac is safe to download and install. However, some functions provided by CleanMyMac may not be safe to use for inexperienced users. For instance, deleting certain files may bring your Mac to an unstable state.
· Speaking from a security perspective, the answer is yes: CleanMyMac is 100% safe to use. I ran Drive Genius and Bitdefender Antivirus on my MacBook Pro and they don’t find any threats associated with the app.
The buck doesn't stop these days--In fact, it doesn't ever slow down.